Welcome to Sweet Tee's personal training and coaching program! Our team of experienced and certified personal trainers and coaches are dedicated to helping you reach your fitness and wellness goals. We understand that every individual is unique and has different needs, which is why we offer personalized training and coaching plans tailored to your specific goals and needs.
We believe that a healthy lifestyle is not just about physical fitness, but also about mental and emotional well-being. Our trainers and coaches are not only experts in exercise and nutrition, but also in motivation, goal-setting and lifestyle change. They will work with you to create a plan that addresses all aspects of your health and well-being and guide you every step of the way.
Whether you're looking to lose weight, build muscle, improve your sports performance, or simply get in better shape, our team has the knowledge and expertise to help you achieve your goals. We offer a variety of training options, from one-on-one personal training sessions to small group training, and online coaching.
We also understand that sometimes life can get in the way, that's why we are flexible and willing to adapt to your schedule. We offer both in-person and online sessions to accommodate your needs.
We invite you to take the first step towards your fitness and wellness goals. Browse our website, learn more about our trainers and coaches, and contact us to schedule your free consultation. We look forward to working with you!
So what's Included?
What you receive When you agree to come and train with me not only do you receive high quality training,
but you will also receive:
1. A bespoke training program, designed specifically with your goals and lifestyle in mind.
2. Weekly nutritional analysis using the MyFitnessPal mobile app.
3. Weekly check in form to help keep you accountable.
4.The PT Guide. Which includes:
- A complete nutrition guide, detailing what is in the foods that we eat, how frequently
you should be eating them along with a comprehensive list on what should be in your
- Supplement recommendations. What is beneficial and what is garbage?
- An a to z on the importance of and how to achieve better sleep and recovery.
- A holiday/hotel training program.
- Exercise swap shop - for when the gym is busy and the piece of equipment you need
is in use.
5. A library of exercise tutorial videos.
6. Ultimate Physique Guide or Ultimate Fat Loss Guide eBooks.
7. 50 Calibre Conditioning eBook.